Monday, January 25, 2010

I have officially lost my mind!

Yup its happened I have officially lost my mind! I have been watching this for a while and have been chatting with others who are even more cynical than you or I when it comes to get rich schemes. Right? they don't just happen to ordinary hard working people. Well I for one think it is time that the hard working folks organize to take our share of what the top 5% of this country enjoy. Heck I would just like extra to fix up my house.



Well I gave them my 9.95 and have decided to try and get a few other family members and friends to do the same. Hell I spend that much at McDonalds and all I get is bad arteries. I keep hoping that if enough people get involved we will all benefit.



The research shows that there are no HIDDEN or recurring costs. So I hope you will give it careful consideration. If it turns out to be a scam you just won't be able to buy some crappy fast food!

Be sure to call and tell me I told you so! Please call me if I am right too!

Let me know what you decide to do. It will be launching soon so there is a need to sign up now. I think the site says that is will launch around February 1st. If you have people you think would like to risk 9.95 sign up then you can be their sponsor. I am hoping these types of ventures will help bring our economy back.


The whole thing seems like a pay-it-forward concept!

Jeananne Whitmer


3,000+ of the hottest most sought after online products, only $9.95...I guess they will be revealing these after the launch. I am sure that they will be things that we use everyday...hopefully.Click on the link and you will see my name as your sponsor.

http://mymoneyfish.com/u/jawsie1951web



No comments:

Post a Comment