Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wee all DESERVE 8Kaweek

Have you heard the buzz on Sokule? There is a team developing to help you fill a matrix that has potential to pay you 8Kaweek. It is open and costs $20 to join. If you don't have a list they will help you get 2 people you have to find one person to get paid. I have talked to some of the top affiliates and they say this is something that is really going to help build your team and help all of us from experienced to novice..


click my link http://16671513.8kaweek.net and go listen to the conference call. See for yourself if it is something you can get behind!


Then contact icontact.crystal@gmail.com she will put you on the Sokule team and help you advertise the heck out of it.

Hope to see you on Sokule. I have gotten active since holidays and am meeting some like minded folks that want success as much as I do. I hate my job and can't wait to quit it. I want to pay my bills and help my strugglling  children.
 
 If you don't have SOKULE I would recommend that you check it out.  Its free to join and will help you post to over 40 social media sites with one click.
http://www.advertisefreeforlife.com/links/251

No comments:

Post a Comment