Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Blog Traffic

Just picked this little gem from a member of Sokule! Nina Spelman sent me this saying it would increase traffic to my blog.


Heck free traffic I am in.

You can surf other blogs and get points for doing it. Great way to look at the competition and to see new trends. This is a great site wish I would have thought of it! But I will use to promote my blogs anyhow.



Oh you can upgrade for $4.95 a month which gives you:


  • 200 bonus credits
  • 500 impressions
  • 1:1 surf ratio....great for building credits quickly...hey we are all busy and need clones right?
  • 25 credits for referrals...sweet!
  • 10% commission
  • 15% on referral credits


It's family friendly and they have a rotator where you can use to load all of your blogs!

Low cost, family friendly and helps you organize get Blog Clicker today!

http://blogclicker.com/?username=jawsie1951



No comments:

Post a Comment